Terrance (thunderbolt126@hotmail.com)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:07:00 -0500

Screw what I said about HLJ, these guys are selling G-3's for only 20 bucks!
And I can finally get that Airmaster Burst I wanted! and the GM Command! The
G-C is only 5 bucks! And a 1/144 Kampher! (methinks I'm gonna go
nutsoredering them all later today...)
----- Original Message -----
From: <Choge2@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 10:52 PM
Subject: [gundam] Great Place To Buy From!

Hello,

I've just recently stumbled on to this store. It's located in Scarsdale NY
and has awsome Gundams at really down to earth prices! They also have an
online store- www.alternaterealities.com

Check'em out! They are not trying price gouge everyone. For example. they
are selling the MG Sazabi for $79.00 both online and at the store. The
cheapest that I have found this model selling in an actual store (in my area
of course) has been $105.00.

Hope ya get what ya want!
Charlie