Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 08:49:48 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: "Richard Ramos" <gaijin@i-manila.com.ph>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: February 19, 2001 1:18:22 PM GMT
Subject: Re: Garrick is scared of the Wing Boys, formerly Re: [gundam]
updates

>> I have nothing against gays, my comment was about pretty boys >>in
general. I have lot's gay friends and I finf them to be >>some of the most
interesting
>> people around. The comment I said about pretty boys on paper >>means I
prefer
>> to READ about them as fiction. As for our friend EZ-8's >>comment, well
>>some people are just less open than others.
>>
>> And BTW, if anyone asks, I'm straight.

>Don't worry Franz, I know about that. To be honest, I don't >think I can
>withstand the idea of animated hentai about the GWing boys >myself. It
would
>make everything so crass. But still, it's more of a worry that >they can't
>make it as low key as I would like it.

Fortunately the the lowest form of tastelessness we get from G-Wing
fandom is Quatre and Trowa dressed up in plaid.

http://www.shinigami.org/gwcop2.html

Warning if you are especially sensitive to a: bad fasion sense and b:
shounen-ai (no yaoi though), don't click on the link above.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.