Jorge Lee (jorgelee@singnet.com.sg)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 19:20:05 +0800

"Dr. Core" wrote:
>but I think his "Why Gundam Wing Sucks" page does contribute something >positive to the whole Gundam experience.

May I enquire why you feel this way? The whole UC vs Wing matter just
leaves a sour yet amusing taste in my mouth.

On another note, why UC vs W Gundam and not UC vs G Gundam? My guess is
popularity. G Gundam was just a goofy spin on Gundam which wasn't very
high on the popularity stakes while W Gundam was a major money maker
that brought in new fans. The UC purists probably feels threaten...

Besides, it's much cooler to support the *alternative* UC Gundam and
snot at *mainstream* Wing Gundam...

Jorge