Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 01:37:29 -0800 (PST)

I think that is why Gundam is so popular, it didn't give us something new,
it just gave us what is happening to our world in a new, futuristic and
sci-fi perspective. take for instance the comic strip Dilbert, its so damn
funny because office people like me can relate to it and find that more
often than not the situations presented are true or close to reality.

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:12:35 +0800, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> Ahem. Vietnam would be independent in the farthest sense of the word.
When