Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 00:25:07 -0800 (PST)

i'm sorry, but living with them in peace is bad
enough. i don't want to think about having to live in
war. there, you don't have a chance to get ahead in
life. the best chance you have is if you have
government officials as your relatives, but seeing how
my family is strictly anti commies, that meant i had
no chance to make something of myself, and that meant
I might be picking trash for a living when i'm 18. i
think my dad wouldn't lie about the travesties in the
concentration camps that the commies so lovingly refer
to as "re-education camps," nor would anyone else who
had to write about them. besides, i don't know one of
my aunts cuz she's dead: killed by commies. know why
my dad passed away? commies practically killed him. he
was in one of those camps too long. when he finally
made it here, he died.

Communism has been in VN for 25 years. the citizens
there don't even want to fight back. damn commies.
they think communism is good. they don't know that
they can live better. that sux!

http://gundam.aeug.org/