Freedom045@aol.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 02:10:11 EST

In a message dated 2/16/01 6:49:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,
MCCOLGDEB@aol.com writes:

<< Sorry bout the crosspost. George W. Bush, to the best of my knowledge,
 commanded the US armed forces to bomb Iraq. What a wonderful thing, this
 presidency. First we hit a Japanese fishing boat, now this. Any one think
 we'll get through his term without a full out war? Sorry about the crosspost.

If you are sorry about the cross post, then why did you post? What does this
have to do with GUNDAM?

Please refrain from making ignorant and uninformed statements. The bombing of
Iraqi targets and the accident witht the Japanese boat or totally unrelated.
If you wish to discuss this further, I'll gladly educate you. Just be sure to
do it off the list.