Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 00:44:23 -0500

I agree most wholeheartedly! This is NOT the 'US/Filipino relations ca.
WWII', 'Communism: Pros and Cons', or 'US Military Action in Vietnam'
mailing list. This is the GUNDAM mailing list. Many of you seem to
have forgotten that. The occasional off-topic post is to be expected;
however, when I looked through 100+ GML messages this evening, barely
30% were actually Gundam related. This is intolerable. An off-topic
post should never turn into a continuing off-topic thread. Make your
point, then take it off the list.

Hopefully, we now return you to your regularly scheduled GML.

Joaquin Torres