Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:28:10 +0800

> Actually, I prefer half-asian half-caucasion women. As for men however...
> prefer my pretty boys o paper where they can't get close to me, thank you!

Actually, Garrick, those pretty boys are trained to be able to literally
kill you. To wit:

Heero:

Skilled in sabotage, demolitions, martial arts, computer hacking, MS
piloting and seems to have a strangely augmented physical body which can
withstand suicide drops.

Duo:

same as Heero, but you have to add thievery, streetsmarts and take away the
computer hacking. also add a touch of MORE charisma than a dead fish.

Trowa:

well, he's a killer acrobatic clown from hell, and his MS has more guns than
anyone else. nuff said.

Quattre:

He's the one who's trained in strategic combat, as well as quite a bit of
politics and economics...not necessarily a field aganet, but he's just as
deadly.

Wu Fei:

Martial arts, pure combat, MS has a nasty habit of being able to use a
flamethrower in space.

Garrick, anyone of them could turn you into hash, LOL!