Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool! (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 00:35:04 -0500

> AND TO TIE IT UP WITH GUNDAM!
>
> The problem, I suppose, with the Federation and the Colonies was precisely
> that. The need for control (in whatever form of government) of the
> resources of the colonies, without giving thought to all the
"intangibles".
> In a way, I think that one big root of the gundam wars was really about
> economics and resources.

Bloody hell Richie. That's the first time I've ever seen someone take an OT
and bring it perfectly right back into the topic of discussion without any
stretching. Much kudos to you dude, that's wicked impressive. Not to mention
the fact that it's a pretty good point and I agree with it. ;-)

Matt "Not Quite Better than Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/