Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 00:05:17 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: Gundam EZEight <rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: February 19, 2001 4:56:39 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] Next PG

When the Americans came during WWII to "liberate" us, half of the
archipalego had been liberated by the Hukbalahap (Hukbo Laban sa mga Hapon -
Troop Against the Japanese), who by chance hppened to be communists. The
Americans then proceeded to "liberate" us from our own countrymen who had
fought so hard for independence.

There's something called economic imperialism which is the exact thing
happening here. The Amreicanns control the market even if we are supposedly
independent. Why do youthink the US want's free trade so much, so that they
can penetrate other markets more easily. This would be fine if there was
perfect competition (economically speeking) however the American (and other)
companies tend to be bigger than local companies therefore competition in
unequal.