Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:58:55 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: Gundam EZEight <rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: February 19, 2001 4:51:16 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] updates

It's not just that, there are a lot more subtle "clues" just hidden beneath
the surface that Sunrise put there for yaoi/shonen-ai fangirls to fish out.
For example, Treize's close personal relationship w/ Zech's can be seen as
just close friendship on one hand and something else on the other. Or
Treize and Wu-Fei's or Heero and Duo's relationship (rule of anime, hate at
first sight ultimately leads to something else).