Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 20:56:39 -0800 (PST)

the philippines did not start out to be communists
though. that's the difference. but i can see that
filipinos are much better off than the viets right now
anywayz. considering the fact that a Gundam can cost
an average vietnamese a whole month's salary, i don't
think US economic involvement would be all that bad.

http://gundam.aeug.org/