Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:47:37 -0500 (EST)

Yet look at us - the Philippines. Thanks to the US "educating" us for
independence we're just as dependent of the US economy for ours. This same
thing woulod have happened to Vietnam, it woul've been another economic
slave of the United States.

------Original Message------
From: Gundam EZEight <rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: February 19, 2001 4:17:18 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] Next PG

what the hell are you? a commie?
if the US had stayed in a while longer, Vietnam would
not be lost to the commies. if Johnson (?) had NOT
carpet bombed Vietnam but instead give sometime
figuring out guerilla warfare, the US would have won,
and Vietnam will be truly independent. what i see in
vietnam right now is scary: everyone wants to be
foreign. everyone thinks korean things are better than
vietnamese things. i don't blame them really, because
the things the vietnamese can make are crap mainly due
to the fact that commies are in control.
no form of government is truly perfect, but democracy
is the best form of government right now. i certainly
don't want commies running this country.
--- garrick lee <goner4sure@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- DuckFlesh@aol.com wrote:
> > In a message dated 2/18/01 8:43:53 PM Central
> > Standard Time,

> > saying<
> > >

> > Thats Just wrong. China's communist two. And Cuba,
> > and North Korea. I guess
> > every one there is inferior because you don't like
> > communists. ohy... this
> > serious attitude isn't me... I have to start a
> flame
> > war, fast!
>
> uhm....i find myself agreeing with duckflesh, and
> that's scary. :P
>
> not all chinese (*ahem cough harrumph*) are
> communists, not all vietnamese are communists, not
> all
> koreans are communists, etc. etc., not all germans
> are
> nazis, you get the idea.
>
> ultimately, not all communists are bad guys (i take
> it
> gundamez8 is referring to the vietnam war? if so,
> you
> DO know that US butted in in the first place, and
> the
> domino effect theory of the evils of communism has
> remained effectively a theory ?). you may dislike
> communISM, but please refrain from blanket
> statements
> regarding communISTS.
>
> communists = bad guys --> that's just the naive,
> and
> monochrome picture perfect scenario that the
> self-proclaimed champion of democracy (USA) wants to
> paint. all the while, everyone ignores the failings
> of democracy, which is quite possibly one of the
> dumbest (though at least humane) forms of government
> ever.
> then again, i'll be damned if machiavelli is right.
> refuse to accept that too.
>
> -garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/

Shop through Barnes and Nobles