ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 22:29:18 -0600

Hopefully, this message will help get the GML back to being a Gundam mailing list. Out of what-- maybe 30 messages, only five or so were actually about Gundam. To all of the people who have contributed to this latest rush of inane, off-topic posts, please take your discussions off-list. It's not difficult to continue a conversation elsewhere that involves the same people. Just cut and paste their addresses.
To everyone else, sorry for wasting your time with this, but I do suggest that we all do some filtering whenever someone's last five or so posts have been OT.