Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:20:27 -0500 (EST)

Maybe Ducky should try to be a bit less harsh in his wording and use
something like "Why I don't like Gundam Wing"?

------Original Message------
From: javier vega <gundame81@yahoo.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: February 19, 2001 2:46:42 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] updates

Man I really was off my Rocker Oh well I never should
have said that for one thing It does not matter if he
had that on his site hell I can tell you this there
are somethings that don't matter if his site says "why
Gundam Wing sucks" hey Im not mad at that so thats his
problem hell most people I know Hate the Gundam Wing
in Dub Im not saying that it sucks its just they had
to edit make it a show for kids I understand that I
know that some people like that series but he trying
to make it funny on his site thats all don't hate the
fact that some there was a girl that made this site as
a joke who know about this site anyway
http://members.fortunecity.com/sailorminimoon/

do you care if this site was made to hate Gundam Wing.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.