BlazeEagle (blazeeagle@charter.net)
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:07:02 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: <Choge2@aol.com>

Hello,

I've just recently stumbled on to this store. It's located in Scarsdale NY
and has awsome Gundams at really down to earth prices! They also have an
online store- www.alternaterealities.com

Check'em out! They are not trying price gouge everyone. For example. they
are selling the MG Sazabi for $79.00 both online and at the store. The
cheapest that I have found this model selling in an actual store (in my area
of course) has been $105.00.

 Have you ordered/bought from them before? That's a great price for the MG
Sazabi.

Aaron aka BlazeEagle
"Believing a sign of Zeta"