armour of doom (gem_knight@yahoo.com)
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 20:03:26 -0800 (PST)

i'd just like to throw in my two cents quick, i heard its like every 20 years the president gets an attept to kill him, that means someone is probably gonna al lest shoot AT bush in 2003, so, lets just sit back and see what happens....

  Charlie Hetherington <p_chan5@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Not, apparently, the person who asks if an Ivy League is "a school made out
>of
>elephant tusks" -- as did the original poster.

Seeing that we are unfamiliar with the concept of sarcasm let me explain
said situation... I'm not sure what I orginally posted, but my thinking was
along these lines:

"People say George is stupid....hmmmm he went to Yale (or Harvord, it's like
the same thing in my mind. BTW I don't care what the difference is.) which
is an IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL....ivy...ivy that sounds like IVORY. HOT DAMN!!!!!
Let's see how could I express in a humerous manner the label that is placed
on Bush..."

The rest, as you now know, is history.

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert
Einstein

-Charlie

her boyfreind, he don't know, anything, about her, he's, to stone, nintendo, i wish that i could make her see, she's just the flavor of the week, she makes me weak.
american five house(?) flavor of the week

don't critize me you only seen the outer shell, the walking sterotype i live as, the way i dress, and the way i speak, but i am more, the only sign which cannot hide is within my soul, so if you want to see the real me look into my eyes, the window of the soul~
 Aaron Ray `2000