Charlie Hetherington (p_chan5@hotmail.com)
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 21:15:31 -0600

>Not, apparently, the person who asks if an Ivy League is "a school made out
>of
>elephant tusks" -- as did the original poster.

Seeing that we are unfamiliar with the concept of sarcasm let me explain
said situation... I'm not sure what I orginally posted, but my thinking was
along these lines:

"People say George is stupid....hmmmm he went to Yale (or Harvord, it's like
the same thing in my mind. BTW I don't care what the difference is.) which
is an IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL....ivy...ivy that sounds like IVORY. HOT DAMN!!!!!
Let's see how could I express in a humerous manner the label that is placed
on Bush..."

The rest, as you now know, is history.

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert
Einstein

-Charlie