garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 19:05:22 -0800 (PST)

--- DuckFlesh@aol.com wrote:
> Standard Time,
> rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com writes:
>

> > >communists and what they did to us. i'm just
> saying<
> >

> Thats Just wrong. China's communist two. And Cuba,
> and North Korea. I guess
> every one there is inferior because you don't like
> communists. ohy... this
> serious attitude isn't me... I have to start a flame
> war, fast!

uhm....i find myself agreeing with duckflesh, and
that's scary. :P

not all chinese (*ahem cough harrumph*) are
communists, not all vietnamese are communists, not all
koreans are communists, etc. etc., not all germans are
nazis, you get the idea.

ultimately, not all communists are bad guys (i take it
gundamez8 is referring to the vietnam war? if so, you
DO know that US butted in in the first place, and the
domino effect theory of the evils of communism has
remained effectively a theory ?). you may dislike
communISM, but please refrain from blanket statements
regarding communISTS.

communists = bad guys --> that's just the naive, and
monochrome picture perfect scenario that the
self-proclaimed champion of democracy (USA) wants to
paint. all the while, everyone ignores the failings
of democracy, which is quite possibly one of the
dumbest (though at least humane) forms of government
ever.
then again, i'll be damned if machiavelli is right. i
refuse to accept that too.

-garr