Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:52:22 +0800

> It's either Yaoi, or it isn't. And no, I don't look at Yaoi. In fact, i'm
> quite interested on the Asian chick topic. (;

there are a lot of nuances to it. There are out and out S&< yaoi which I do
not like, and ther are those where it is only hinted at. to lump them all
together would be similar to lumping all of gundam together and then saying
they are all the same.

As for the Asian Chick topic, perhaps I will refer you to a local friend of
the mechapinoy people, Windam. I'm sure she'll appreciate your thoughts on
the matter.