Mr X (mr_crocodile_jr@hotmail.com)
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:44:41 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: 輱 <ZAMBONY@hitel.net>
To: <mr_crocodile_jr@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 3:42 PM
Subject: Re:[gundam] To Sunwook Kim

> > l sent three e-mails titled "Question on Gundam" to you, did you read
it?

> My apologies... In a word, no. I usually got more than 100 mails in a week
from GML and I hardly read the threads that I don't find it interesting
(judging by the topic title or the name of sender). I probably delete your
messages by mistake. Would you send it to me again, please?

> Bye now.:)
>

> -Sunwook Kim
> ZAMBONY@hitel.net

 l sent the e-mail to you again, did you receive it?(lf you don't, maybe l
will directly post the question here).