Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 21:24:43 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: garrick lee <goner4sure@yahoo.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: February 19, 2001 2:12:46 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] Gunpla?

*snip*

>the 1/144 hg ones you're talking about (and i have the
>zeta and the endoskeleton equipped mark II -- one of
>my favorites) were labelled high grade, but only
>happened to be UC because the 3 spinoff gundam shows
>didn't exist yet circa 1988-90. they still sported
>system injection.

Doesn't this line include the HG V and HG V2 which I am currrently looking
for by the way.

>but, seeing as how the old rx78, mark II, z and zz
>haven't yet been released in the new-yet-old hguc
>line...they may as well be part of the same line
>anyway.

I'd still like to think of it a separate line since their continuing it with
the HG G-Saviour.

>any speculations on what type of gm the rumored hguc
>gm is? i'm hoping for 0079 or 0080 style gm. if it
>turns out to be the 8th ms gm, it's gonna be one bad
>and cruel joke from bandai...

hopefully 0079 GM with the correct 2 piece (crotchless) skirt armor.

>-garr

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.