garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 16:57:27 -0800 (PST)

any 1/100 heavyarms (both tv versions) are definitely
conversion based on a 1/100 endless waltz heavyarms.
those conversions seem to be popular, as i see them on
local display, as well as online model galleries.

a few cosmetic but significant changes to the skirt
plates and shoulder plates and the knees.
scratchbuild a shield, and slap it on a gatling gun or
twin gatling if you prefer.

don't forget the army knife, by far the goofiest
weapon i've ever seen on gundam wing (but hey, the
little pigsticker can block beam weapons! :P).

-garr