Richard Holman (homer@mcn.net)
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 15:50:50 -0700

Greetings:

I was at HLJ and they are out, does anyone know where I can get my hands on
the 1/250 scale Dioramas? I am trying to get some of the suits included for
another project, and I am out of spares. Any source will do, online or off.

Also, it has been a whiles, does anyone know if Newtype Hobbies and Toys
(San Francisco) is still in business?? I want to get a new catalog but can't
find the address. Feel free to post the addy here, because I'm sure the
newbies would love to get a catalog. As for the kits, feel free to e-mail me
privately.

Thanks!
Richard