javier vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 15:35:59 -0800 (PST)

Well I to say that most Wing fans won't see that on
the net there to busy looking or makeing Gundam Wing
sites hell not many know about his in the USA well
don't make me start on the Gundam Wing Yaoi sites that
was made for Japanese girls that could not get a real
Relationship hell kids don't know about them you think
that Gundam Wing Yaoi sites should be taken off for
what content it has were Heero and Duo sucking each
others balls thats not fair for one thing thats Nasty
I don't think so thats his web site let him do it what
he does. Most Wing sites that have some Yaoi have Bad
Content you think he has Bad Content just by saying
that Gundam Wing sucks I don't really care thats not
big problem with me.