Alessandro (changegetta@inwind.it)
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 11:58:36 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: Double-Z <zzgundam@home.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2001 8:41 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Gunpla?

> Bandai first came out with snap kits when the Char's Counterattack line
> of models came out between '86 and '88--I can't remember the exact year
> of when the movie came out.

I can't remember (as I really don't know them , or at least I didn't know
them till now) the year when a Gundam model kit was produced, but I can tell
that the film "Char's counterattack" came out on March, the third, 1988.
Thanks for all the answers to my question. I thought that nobody would have
answered it.

Alessandro

"Daremo hitorideha ikirarenai" -- Kidou Senshi Gandamu (MS Gundam)
Translation: "Nobody can live alone"