Dr. Core (core@pojo.com)
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 18:33:11 +0100

James Boren wrote:
>Kondo takes his own time with telling the story. In typical Kondo fashion
>he spends a lot of pages on the big battles. Here's a rundown of what the
>books cover.
>vol.1- ...

Lots thanks! Would you mind if I borrow some of your info for my review?

>vol.4- Black trinary and the death of Matilda. The last third of the book
>is Kondo's glorious vision of the battle of Odessa.

Well ok, I don't mind Kondo freshing out the battle that was the turning
point of
OYW. But why did he dice and chop some other parts of the story? Episode
4 was cut down to four and a half page long!

Dr. Core
Brain Surgeon/Rocket Scientist
Newtype Asylum
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/