Terrance (thunderbolt126@hotmail.com)
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 07:58:36 -0500

I never said anything about HGUC.

>hilt. Just about every model needs tiny little details painted.

True, unless you've seen the new MG Kampher. Probe (If he's even on this
list) said it comes with little yellow inserts for the verniers on the legs
and shoulders. I'm not sure if that's a standard MG thing (I built my first
kit in 1995, a Rising Gundam, and got hooked on them the year before Wing
came out in the U.S.) cuz I've never built one before. My uncle has an MG
Wing Zero, but it doesn't look like it has any special things like that...

(Zaku III)