Chungus (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 18:24:19 +0800

I hope everyone is enjoying Giren's Greed on VGS like myself ^_^. Oh well,
I am back for a week of half-term holiday so I thought I should take a look
around GML.

Anyway, back to the question...
Do Titans or AEUG members keep their EXP when they leave UNT? I am not
sure whether I should use Jimitov etc because I want to stick with AEUG.
Who is the best pilot in the game (at S level)? Amuro or Camille?

I saw one screen shot in some Chinese game mag about a new Dreamcast Gundam
game (strategy). Has anyone heard about it?

Some of my friends are going to Japan for a holiday so they asked me
whether I want anything. I was thinking about the DVDs but I am still not
sure which have been dubbed in the Japanese releases. I got 0080 and 83
already but I think the 3 Movies (0079) are re-recorded in 5.1 channel
Dolby Digital but it is in Japanese only. However, I know they have
released 08th MS Team and Gundam Wing too. Can someone provide me some
detailed info about these Japanese releases (such as DTS/5.1/dubbed +
Japanese etc.)?? I have been to www.emotion.co.jp but I can't deal with
the amount of Japanese on my screen coz I am lame. If the US version of
0080 or 83 have DTS/5.1, I am going to get them again!

Thank you

--
Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is
not proud.  It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily