Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:15:43 -0500 (EST)

The first Gundam PG was in 1999 but the first PG came out earlier, 1998 I
think. This was the PG EVA.

>first HG was in
>the late 80s(I think). Y do u wanna ask the elders of the GML >this
question?
>A younger person would know all this. Don't ask just the elders >when u r
>asking about kits,a young kid like me would know almost as much >as they
do.
>MIchael

A lot of the e-mails from the younger members lately have been rather
unsubstantial especially from those who perpetuate the UC vs AC flame war.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.