Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool! (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 19:16:58 -0500

>>Btw, since this is under the "Next PG" topic line, has anyone found
anything about the inner structures of the mobile suit?

Something rings in my mind to the effect of "mylar muscle fibers" or
something to give flexibility similar to human muscles, but in the state
that my mind is in now, that could be from something else.

Matt "Not Quite Better than Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/