Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 14:08:55 -0800 (PST)

good question. Gunpla existed ever since the series
came out, and since the time period, the models truly
sucked compare to today.
MG came out in 1995. PG in 1998. the rest are too far
back for me to remember. but before HG, we had plastic
injection, which led to HG. before THAT, we had the
glue kits that truly really sucked.
MG,PG,HG are not really prepainted, but rather molded
in the right colors, so snapping them together is good
enough so you don't have to paint.
PG are the most difficult only cuz it has so many
parts. other than that....
and you're welcome :-)

http://gundam.aeug.org/