Double-Z (zzgundam@home.com)
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 11:41:30 -0800

You're not totally accurate.

Bandai first came out with snap kits when the Char's Counterattack line
of models came out between '86 and '88--I can't remember the exact year
of when the movie came out. Not only were these kits revolutionary for
Bandai in the fact that they were snap kits, but they were the ones to
introduce SystemInjection--kits whose runners had multiple colored
plastic parts interconnected. Although you can assemble these kits
without any paint, painting is indeed reccomended. That greenish tinted
plastic they used on the Re-Gz is pretty bad.

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't the G kits HG as well? I know that
the Wing and X kits were.

Peter