Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 11:34:38 -0800

Err... huh?
HG kits have been around since 1990 or so, what with the original RX-78
being a member of that line. The HGUC line is newer and uses more modern
technology. It dropped the system injection on the same piece and went
instead for better kit engineering. It is much more recent ... 2 years? If
that, AFAIK.
Not sure what you mean by "markings being printed on" the Master Grade kits.
They're just bare plastic, same as any other kit, there just happens to be
more pieces and those pieces tend to be color correct. You still need to
apply the decals, at the very least, and even then it will pale in
comparison even to an "Average"-ly painted one.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terrance" <thunderbolt126@hotmail.com> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2001 10:26 AM Subject: Re: [gundam] Gunpla?