Terrance (thunderbolt126@hotmail.com)
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 13:14:17 -0500

Screw the Gogg, bug Bandai for a HGUC Kampher!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2001 12:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [gundam] MORE details on Gundam stuff coming to US

  In a message dated 2/16/2001 11:09:59 PM Central Standard Time,
  DuckFlesh@aol.com writes:

>Coolness but the Gog? Man that thing is gonna be permanent shelf
      warmer.

      Hey, I have the gogg. Its a good model, but only has one good pose, a
      clutched hand thing shown in the instructions and on the side of the box.
      got a heavy arms figure and an epyon model for christmas, but I returned
      them and got the gogg with the money. Easy build, easy paint.

  I remember hearing that the GW models were supposed to be pre-painted but
  when I got the Deathscythe Hell 1/144 model for christmas I had to paint just
  about everything, did Bandai decide not to release pre-painted models or
  something?!

  Duo Maxwell