Terrance (thunderbolt126@hotmail.com)
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 13:11:26 -0500

Hmmm.....UC only?

Damn

If only my site was back up and running, but nooooo, I had to go through my file manager and....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DuckFlesh@aol.com
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2001 11:31 AM
  Subject: Re: [gundam] updates

  In a message dated 2/17/01 9:28:05 AM Central Standard Time,
  gundame81@yahoo.com writes:

>Duck I wonder if you like to join the Zeon Union its a
    Web ring site I made I need members to join the Ring I
    made Myself but oh well Its only for UC fansites that
    are are not Gundam Wing Im sorry to those Gundam Wing
    fans this just for UC fans, already there are to many
    Gundam Wing sites as it is for one thing that are
    linked to www.anipike.com some of them don't have good
    information about Gundam Wing there all about how cute
    the wing boys are.

    http://www.angelfire.com/yt2/gundam0083/Zeon.html

    Sure! I was afraid this mail would be another guy calling me a bastard
    flamer.