SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 12:02:58 EST

In a message dated 2/16/2001 11:09:59 PM Central Standard Time,
DuckFlesh@aol.com writes:

>> warmer.
>>
>> Hey, I have the gogg. Its a good model, but only has one good pose, a
>> clutched hand thing shown in the instructions and on the side of the box.
>> got a heavy arms figure and an epyon model for christmas, but I returned

I remember hearing that the GW models were supposed to be pre-painted but
when I got the Deathscythe Hell 1/144 model for christmas I had to paint just
about everything, did Bandai decide not to release pre-painted models or
something?!

Duo Maxwell