javier vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 07:27:16 -0800 (PST)

--- DuckFlesh@aol.com wrote:
> I updated the "Why Gundam Wing Sucks" section. I
> don't know if i'm looking
> forward to the "Constructive" Critisism i might
> recieve, though.
> <A HREF="http://angelfire.com/anime2/zeonbase">Sieg
> Zeon!</A>

Duck I wonder if you like to join the Zeon Union its a
Web ring site I made I need members to join the Ring I
made Myself but oh well Its only for UC fansites that
are are not Gundam Wing Im sorry to those Gundam Wing
fans this just for UC fans, already there are to many
Gundam Wing sites as it is for one thing that are
linked to www.anipike.com some of them don't have good
information about Gundam Wing there all about how cute
the wing boys are.

http://www.angelfire.com/yt2/gundam0083/Zeon.html