Doom4duke@aol.com
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 09:42:15 EST

In a message dated 2/17/01 6:35:33 AM, changegetta@inwind.it writes:

<<when (I mean the exact year) have started to be produced

respectively High Grade, Master Grade and Perfect Grade's model kits?>>

What does this mean? I can tell u that the first MG was in 1995 and the first
PG was in 1999(to celebrate Gundams 20th anniversary),and the first HG was in
the late 80s(I think). Y do u wanna ask the elders of the GML this question?
A younger person would know all this. Don't ask just the elders when u r
asking about kits,a young kid like me would know almost as much as they do.
MIchael