Alessandro (changegetta@inwind.it)
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 13:09:00 +0100

As I am beginning just now to interest to Gundam model kits (in the
beginning I was interested just to Gundam series and, in a certain
percentage, to Gundam's videogames) I'd want to turn a question to the
elders and to the Gundam model kits' experts that are present in the GML.
The question is (my interest is connected with the birth and production of
these model kits): when (I mean the exact year) have started to be produced
respectively High Grade, Master Grade and Perfect Grade's model kits? And,
moreover, before the High grade were produced, there was something lower (as
quality, difficulty to be built, and so on), or wasn't there? And again: I
often hear you to say that Perfect Grade are to be meant as the most
difficult model kit to be done, but, I am mistaking or they are already
paint; what is difficult in them? I must say that I don't know if High and
Master Grade are paint too, but it doesn't seem to me to be so. These
questions can look
stupid or worse to an expert but you have to consider that this interest is
born reading your e-mails. If you want to give an answer, thanks. If not,
excuse me for taking you time for reading this e-mail.
Alessandro

"Daremo hitorideha ikirarenai" -- Kidou Senshi Gandamu (MS Gundam)
Translation: "Nobody can live alone"