Charlie Hetherington (p_chan5@hotmail.com)
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 07:33:18 -0600

First let's get one thing straight, I am not trying to stick up for Bush in
any way, shape, or form, but I'm sick of people force feeding me this BS
about "George Bush is stupid." Ok, given, he has yet to prove his strength
(or weakness) as a leader (and no, carpet bombind radar stations on Iraq is
not an arguement). The guy was a fighter pilot for the Navy. A friend of
mine was trying to be a pilot in the Navy, but he didn't have enough math
and science training and his grades weren't high enough. Being a military
pilot takes a hell of a lot of schooling. Plus, it seems Georgie went to
some Ivy League school...Ivy League? Am that a school made out of elephant
tusks???!!

.:The Moral of Our Story:.
1.)Don't judge a book by its cover, you know, whatever. NADER 2004!!!!!!!
2.)There are a lot of things in this world you can eat that aren't food.

-Charlie