Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:12:59 -0800

DuckFlesh,
You've been on the GML long enough to know not to post inflammatory messages such as this. Some people like Wing, some like UC, some like both. You don't need to flaunt which group you belong to. We're all Gundam fans, and belaboring the issue does no one any good. At best, you just clutter our inboxes with a flamewar, at worst you end up offending someone.
Cool it, please?

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: DuckFlesh@aol.com To: gundam@aeug.org Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 10:08 PM Subject: [gundam] updates

I updated the "Why Gundam Wing Sucks" section. I don't know if i'm looking forward to the "Constructive" Critisism i might recieve, though. Sieg Zeon!