Richard Holman (homer@mcn.net)
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:32:56 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: hinchen@mindspring.com <hinchen@mindspring.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org <gundam@aeug.org>
Date: Friday, February 16, 2001 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [gundam] (OT), Crosspost) George W. Bush is a moron.

>Well I truly hope you guys realize the reason he bombed those sights.
>Oh...the simple fact they had been lighting up American and British planes
with AA radar while they are in the no fly zone basically goading the forces
there into an attack. I mean what should they have done left the sights
there, which were not supposed to be there in the first place, and hope that
nobody gets shot down?

All this could have been avoided by actually finishing the damn war before
throwing a party and calling ourselves the winners. As for tactical, well
it sounds logical, and I do not oppose it.

 I mean come on.
>I know you each have your own opinions and all but people are freaking out
about this and the sub two things that would have happened no matter WHO was
in the White House.

Agreed, the sub is moot now....

  . Speaking of Clinton I don't see anyone here posting snide commments
about his blatantly immoral and crooked pardoning of a fugitive over seas
who's ex wife happened to be a huge campaign fund provider.

Funny, every president makes questionable pardons, but Democrats had the
decorum and composure to NOT question Ford pardoning Nixon, or Bush Sr.
pardoning Ollie North (who was the fall guy for Reagan, the Pres who should
have been impeached, I mean selling drugs to buy guns, and trying to trade
those guns for hostages, 1500% more traitorous than an extramarital affair,
which more than 70% of presidents, including Washington.)

 So in short can we keep political topics like this to a minimum it's only
going to devolve into a flame war and the other non US GMLers probably don't
want to see it.

Agreed, noone will ever agree, and threfore the point is moot. Sorry it just
isn't worth it, let's get back to Gundam.

Richard