Hobbitmastr@aol.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 22:33:40 EST

> Sorry bout the crosspost. George W. Bush, to the best of my knowledge,
> commanded the US armed forces to bomb Iraq. What a wonderful thing, this
> presidency. First we hit a Japanese fishing boat, now this. Any one think
> we'll get through his term without a full out war? Sorry about the
crosspost.

Ummm, I think Bush is doing a pretty good job. His tax cut, despite what you
may read in Time, Newsweek or the New Yorker or any other extreme left
publication, benefits the lower class more than the upper class. The lower
class gets a tax cut of 33.3 percent. What do the rich get? A 16.6 percent
reduction dropping their tax rate from 39.6 to 33 percent. You see, the
"poor" get a tax cut 8 times their own contribution. As for the sub accident,
that in my opinion was left over from the Clinton administration. I'm
beginning to hate this country. We hold the most productive individuals in
our society as money-stealing scum, and make mascots out of the least
productive and quite frankly parasitic. The extreme left in this country
makes me want to vomit in disgust. Most publications say the same thing:
There is one large pile of money; the rich are the ones that got their first,
taking more than their fair share. Most people became wealthy how? By
actually making or innovating. Gordon Earle Moore, the owner of Intel made
his fortunes by inventing the microchip back in 1968. You see, he didn't take
from his fellow man, he helped his fellow man. Well, now that I'm done, I'm
gonna go pack some jerky and go time-sharing in Sweden.