Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:39:20 -0800

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:03:30
 Charlie Hetherington wrote:
>I'm tired of my tax dollars going to America's "Operation: Babysitter".
>
>I'm pretty sure these other countries don't like our "peace keeping"
>operations in their countries. When's the last time Serbia sent troops to
>the U.S.?
>
>-Charlie

Absolutely. The ruckus caused by the US-Philippines Joint Millitary Exercises here at home really benefited no one. Besides, I can't agree with you more when you start speaking about tax money and how it should be used to service your own country.

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"
Come on over to the ALTERNATIVE SIDE at