Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 08:32:05 +0800

At 18:44 02/16/2001 -0500, Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool! wrote:
>I'm still trying to make sure I have a solid grasp on hiragana and katakana,
>so kanji isn't my forte. Thing is, the books are all written in Kanji,
>unlike the Silhouette Formula manga which I managed to read most of.

        Uhm.. stupid question, but are you sure they are in Japanese? There
is a Chinese version of the books out too. Japanese text normally aren't
*all* in Kanji; particles and all that have to be in Hirigana. Especially
manga; they tend to be in Hirigana with Furigana for the Kanji for ease of
reading for the younger children.