Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 19:23:56 -0500

Echo/Fox had the manga's first chapter scanned and translated at
www.wingzero.net, but unfortunatetly it's gone...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool!
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 6:45 PM
To: Gundam Mailing List
Subject: [gundam] crossbone gundam manga

hey guys, coming out of my lurking mode here for a question. I'm in the
process of learning japanese all over again, hitting the books, watching
animes, you know, the usual.

Anyways, I came across the 6-volume crossbone gundam manga when I was doing
some cleaning last weekend, and it's been sitting on my desk staring at me
ever since.

I'm still trying to make sure I have a solid grasp on hiragana and katakana,
so kanji isn't my forte. Thing is, the books are all written in Kanji,
unlike the Silhouette Formula manga which I managed to read most of.

Being that I'd really like to read them, does anyone know of if they were
translated into english and where they might be available? I know it sounds
kind of odd that I'd go out and buy the series again, but it's no big deal.

By the by, the few of you who may remember me. Yes, I jumped for joy when I
checked HLJ's website this week and saw Unit Three on there. Now I just need
to scrape together the cash to get a few of the others I wanted. wheee.

Matt "Not Quite Better than Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/