javier vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 13:03:58 -0800 (PST)

Well I can say that now that the GW kits is easy to
find in stores now that you can find them in
Toys'ar'us or any other Gameing store and Gundam X too
just the 1/144 to 1/100 Scale kits that but maybe in
the late summer or next year they maybe going to put
out UC Kits from Moble suit Gundam to MS8 Team Im
guessing because http://www.gundamofficial.com/ say
that Cartoon Network is airing Mobile Suit Gundam TV
series and Mobile Suit Gundam: The MS08th Team thats a
Real shocker for me I was planing to get it on DVD but
oh well if anyone mad about don't hate me I just heard
this.