Jeremy (jercar@aristotle.net)
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 13:17:20 -0600

I've found that the best cure is getting plenty of exercise in during the day. Really, it may sound like something your ma would say, but it works.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: MoJoJoJoTheEvil@aol.com
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 12:43 AM
  Subject: [gundam][OT] Insomnia

       Okay people, I've been having trouble sleeping for about a week and
  since many of you (webmasters and/or encyclopedias of Gundam knowledge) seem
  very devoted to something that might cause sleepless nights (web sites) I
  decided to ask the "masters" (spot the pun)to show me how to beat insomnia. I
  expect no one will reply this late (it's almost one U.S. central in the
  morning, I don't even get worried 'til three) but I expect this to continue
  until I find out what is keeping me up. Thanks.

  P.S. Please nothing that involves some sort of OTC medicine, I desire to
  solve my insomnia naturally.