MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:59:48 EST

In a message dated 2/15/2001 10:43:41 AM Central Standard Time,
mtualla@sympatico.ca writes:

> Personally I don't think The DSHC will be make into a PG model.
> Although I don't mind the design (those cool Batman-type wings),
> I don't think it had the same prominace that the GWZC in the GW
> series. If anything from the GW or GW/EW series would make it
> to the PG format it would have to be the Tallgeese (or any of it's
> varients).
> Now that would ROCK!!! It's a very cooool looking suit and the
> PG GWZC needs a buddy (hey why not an enemy PG Serpant!!!)
>
> But being realistic though, my money for the next PG would have to
> still have to be on the RX-178 from ZG. A very popular suit from a very
> popular
> series! Just think if they release the PG "Super" Gundam version or even

I think the deepdown fear that many of us UC fans feel is that Bandai will
give up making UC Perfect Grade kits in favor of making Wing Perfect Grade
kits. I don't care if they want to put out every MS from wing in PG format.
I would be disappointed, however, if they did stop releasing UC MS in PG
format. I think that is the real root of the issue.

Jason